CAMAN VILLAGE – COOKING CLASS
Hoping customers have more experience about Vietnamese cuisine, Caman Village has a very special class. Cooking class at the organic garden is an impressive highlight that makes customers always want to come back.
Unique benefits when coming to Caman Village and experiencing a real cooking class:
– The large, airy and fresh space of organic vegetable village that is grown and nourished by local people. Customers will manually harvest and prepare different vegetables and spices.
– With the same tradition of Vietnamese cuisine, Caman’s classes arrangement style is also Vietnamese countryside, highlighting peace and antiquity. Taking the main decoration color which are yellow and blue dotted with classic wooden brown for furniture, all are arranged neatly and harmoniously.
– Besides, customers from children to adults will experience how to make rice pancake, playing folk game or seeing some fresh flowers as well as butterflies in garden.
– Every cooking class lasts 2-3 hours. Let’s enjoy a Vietnamese family meal with us – a blend of simple yet elegant.
– Menu 1: Papaya Salad – Steam Rolled Rice – Pancake & Fish Sauce Rice – Braised Fish
– Menu 2: Banana Blossom Salad – Fresh Spring Roll – Fried Spring Roll – Quang Noodle.
– Pick up from the Caman Village with our tour guide and head directly for the cooking class.
INCLUSION & PRICE
– Pick up from the resort at 8:00 or 15:00 with our tour guide and head directly for the old town
– Discover Japanese Cover Bridge which emblematic of Hoi An, this beautiful bridge was first constructed in the 1590s by the Japanese community to link it with the Chinese quarters. Then, walk down to one of the oldest house in Hoi An- Tan Ky House which built two centuries ago by an ethnically Vietnamese family
– After that, you will check the Museum of Folklore out which will tell you about the local traditional culture, the creations and contributions of local generations to develop Hội An city. Fukian Assembly Hall (Phuc Kien) Chinese merchants from the Phuc Kien province met after the long trip, built this structure in 1697
– Finally, Explore different ways to experience Hoi An market.
|Group Size||2 - 5||6 - 10||From 11|